Monday, February 2, 2009

Back on the grind..another day another dollar.







I really suck at blogging..im not used to this but maybe I will get better as a continue. This is too much like a diary to me..and diaries are reserved for womenfolk. Another day on the grind..another dollar.

6 comments:

Mel said...

Whatever. So you're saying LH is comparable to a woman? Uh oh....

Me, Myself, and I said...

Men keep journals..and there are men bloggers out here...and they are far from being like womenfolk. Humph..running off to tell her boys bout dis!

CreoleInDC said...

Nobody likes you.

If men didn't keep journals there wouldn't be so many of their damn memoirs on shelves at Borders collecting dust cuz they trying to charge $30. Humph.

Unknown said...

This blog is getting lame. As in...NOTHING NEW! Hint, hint.

*Tanyetta* said...

Just do a daily photo blog! :)

Mel said...

You do realize that Monday week will make an entire month since you last blogged? Get on that bruh.