If you know JT personally, you know that I am BIG on my yard. When we bought our first house in Cola, SC back in 2003, the yard looked terrible. It was a new construction and the soil down there is sand...literally. If I remember correctly, it's Centipede grass which is technically a weed.lol.. 
so, as you can see I had some work to do in order to whip it in shape. By the end of that summer (or was it the next summer?) ahhh..i think it was the following summer, i had this
Cool...fast forward to October 2006. Ended up renting out the house in Cola and relocated to WV..ewwww..(that's a whole 'nother blogpost).
see all those damn rocks n stuff? I'm still pullin those things up to this day.
House complete,but no grass..lol..finally they install my sod and ended up with this..
The reason for this post?? its 6:00am and I have 1 more hour to go before im OFFFFFFF..thats why.
6 comments:
Since you are a lawn guru, want to come work on mine? My house was used as a rental for 15+ years before we bought it. That alone can tell you what the lawn is like.
LMAO @ why you did the post! LOL I'm not mad at you. Nice lawn in SC, man! I'm sure you can whip your current one back into shape.
Things I've learned about JT in the short time I've 'virtually' met him.
1. He LIKES shiny and clean cars
2. He changes his profile pic all the time
3. He is ANAL about his lawn
I am NOT mad at that!
Two posts in one week? I guess we should feel special, huh?
Seriously dude, it's just a lawn :-P
I would expect nothing less from you. ROFL!
i feel you on the new construction yard....but at least your tree didn't die (ours did)
Post a Comment