Monday, January 26, 2009

20 Things you probably don't know about me.

1. Im orginally from Mississippi but as a kid also lived in Texas and Louisiana.
2. In the 6th grade, I was transferred to a school for gifted kids in Baton Rouge, Louisiana..went there for 1 semester and my dad's job transferred. I left that school with a D average.
3. Like Anne, my second toe is longer than my big toe.
4. I got expelled from high school when I was in the 11th grade for coming to school drunk.
5. When I lived in Ashburn, VA I was often mistaken or asked if I played for the Redskins. I'm 5'7" / 189 lbs. How could this be?
6. Speaking of Redskins, I used to go clubbing with A. Pierce before he was drafted to the Giants. I didnt know he even played football until he told me.
7. I only drink coffee when I'm at work.
8. I hate my new neighborhood and prefer my old one in South Carolina.
9. I am addicted to Chipotle Burrito Bowls. I dont know what the hell they put in there.
10. I love crawfish and everytime I go home to Mississippi, I bring back atleast 30 lbs of them with me.
11. I command and control 70+ satellites and manage ground systems infrastructure for a living.
12. I hate math. I hate it so much, I have yet to complete my degree simply because I need another math class.
13. I got married at age 20.
14. I have two younger brothers -both are taller than me..my youngest brother is 6'1".
15. I love hoppy beer. IPA's are my favorite even though I recently stopped drinking beer and switched to liquor.
16. I often bust out in laughter at work. When I laugh the whole control center starts laughing.
17. I'm a sucker for women with big booties and cute smiles.
18. I hate crowded places.
19. I hate it when my vehicles are dirty.
20. I'm going to stop here.

7 comments:

CreoleInDC said...

*sigh* I did ask didn't I?

Mel said...

Why am I not surprised @ #4?

And take your azz back to school. I don't recall anyone asking you if you liked math. Hell. Ion't like the EOG but I teach 3rd grade. Gotta do what you gotta do playa. Quit bs'n and get to it.

Kristin said...

One class?!?!? One class is keeping you from your degree. Get your azz back to school. You are smart enough to do it!

*Tanyetta* said...

Great list!

LOL at the D average in a school for gifted kids. I'm sure your DAD dug deep in your A for that one huh? :)

cbean said...

My second toe is longer than the big one too. LOL. And yeah, get yo ashy azz back to school.

Shawn said...

When you find out what's in the Chipotle burrito bowl that is causing the addiction please let me know. I fiend for it.

Me, Myself, and I said...

Lawd have mercy..you better take that damn math class!

Chipotle is like crack! LOL